Friday, March 9, 2007

Welcome to my new blog on my experimentations with home brewing. I have lived in the Philippines for a while now and have not yet come across any homebrew stores, home brewing clubs or really anything related to home brewing and/or wine making at all.

I hope to one day start a homebrew club in the Philippines and maybe have an online forum where the members can exchange ideas, recipes, tips and advice.

I will be posting some of my research as I develop recipes with a distinct Pinoy flavor. I will be malting some rice while I gather my brewing gear. So far gingerbeer is the only thing I have started as barley and hops are tough to come by.

If you have any information on suppliers in the Philippines or want to drop me a message please do.

Best wishes and hope to see you soon.

1 comment:

David said...

I am that Dave!
Sent u an email - though my hands were shaking so much with excitment I thought it best to launch a two-pronged response.

4th-ever homebrew batch ready as of today. Come join me for a session

davidcharlesbond@msn.com